Saturday, August 8, 2009

Celebri-doggies!!!!

My mom told me that Jackson and I were featured in the Florida Times Union's Pet of the Day on Friday.

Check us out: http://jacksonville.com/interact/blog/deirdre_conner/2009-08-07/cold_noses_friday_pet_of_the_day

She said that a lot of people now want Jackson and I to sign our page in The Dogs of Riverside and Avondale. Well, Jackson just lept at the chance for notoriety. I, on the other hand, demanded that we enter a contract whereby we would receive some type of compensation for our sought after autographs! Finally, Jackson and I came to terms with our new found celebrity: we are now accepting treats and belly rubs for an autograph. Sounds like a great agreement to me! Let us know if you want our autograph....

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congrats on the new found celebrity!!! I would looooove your autograph!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy wants a date with Jackson. Does Daisy Mae share?

    ReplyDelete